We use waterborne paints – the ones that don’t release any Volatile Organic Compounds into the atmosphere.
We’re proud of the fact that we helped pioneer the use of a liquid masking system. Instead of the traditional paper and tape process reliant on trees, the liquid masking system we use turns into biodegradable soap.
About 98% of the chemicals and materials used in the repair process are recycled at Doug’s Place. Motor oil, antifreeze, sheet metal, cardboard and air conditioning refrigerant. We won’t rest until we eliminate the other 2%.